Thursday, September 28, 2017

Introduction

If you're reading this, you probably know this but just in case, for all of you that do not know, I am Kendra Arnholt and I am spending this semester at Aberystwyth University in Wales, United Kingdom.

At Purdue University, I am a senior Studying Animal Sciences with a concentration in Animal Agribusiness with a minor in International Studies. That means about half my classes have been Animal Science classes and the other half have been Ag Business, and if you're wondering, No I do not know what I will do with my degree but my options are endless. I think I would like to work as a consultant in the dairy industry.I will finish my degree while I am here in Wales, and will graduate a semester early.

Now, what you're really here for. I am currently in a small town called Aberystwyth on the western coast of Wales.

This town is very isolated and is a three hour journey to the nearest airport. The town's population is about 13,000 and the university has about 8,000 students. Aberystwyth, affectionately known as Aber is what comes to mind when you think of an old English seaside town.

Now I only decided to do this blog this week. I am not a great writer, but I do want to let everyone at home know what I am up to. So on that note, if you read my brother Cole's blog: lower your expectations now.

Let's get started: click the next post!




➹"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list" --Susan Sontag➷


No comments:

Post a Comment